Merry Christmas from Christian Home Academy!
The celebration of Jesus' birth is an awesome time. The school is buzzing with much activities in preparation for the celebration. Students are looking forward to the upcoming Christmas break, doing special projects, completing academics and much more. All of us at Christian Home Academy are blessed to have the opportunity to work with and teach your children and grandchildren. Thank you and Jesus for the opportunity. Here are some of the upcoming events at the school.
- The staff and management of C.H.A. would like to thank all who helped make our Thanksgiving banquet a great success! We very much appreciate your help in cooking, serving and cleaning up for the event. It was great fun and fellowship.
- Friday, December 14th is our annual Christmas dinner at the school from 5:30 till 7:30pm. This is a covered dish event and an RSVP event. Please attend and RSV P! We plan to have great fellowship and food.
- December 17th to the 19th, we will be conducting the second annual Christmas Wreath Auction. Please come in the building during that period and bid on one of the wreaths. This is another fund raising event for field trips and extra curricular activities. Each class has worked hard to create these wreaths and your bids will show your support for their work.
- Thursday, December 20th is a half day. We dismiss promptly at 12:00 pm. There is no aftercare on that day. Our complete staff will be attending a Christmas gathering and will not be available until that evening at the dance.
- Thursday evening, December 20th from 7:00 until 9:00 pm. C.H.A. will be conducting our first annual Christmas dance. Students from grades 6 through 12 are eligible to attend providing they are on good status regarding discipline. Light refreshments and Christian music will be provided by private D.J. You must RSVP to attend. There is a strict dress code in effect and anyone violating the dress code will not be admitted to the dance. Notices have gone home to all eligible students for parent signature. The cost to attend is $1.00.
- The Christmas/New Years break begins on Thursday December 20th at 12:00 pm and returning on Wednesday, January 9th 2013. Have a safe and blessed Christmas and New Year..